Prescription Benefits Management – included with medical plans.
ASBAIT’s prescription benefits management provides clients with a suite of innovative programs that help reduce the cost of medications while delivering efficient, award-winning service.
- Members can visit more than 68,000 retail pharmacies nationwide to fill prescriptions.
- Members also have access to clinical pharmacists for information and support.
- The CVS Caremark portal allows members to order refills, track prescription orders, learn about medications and more. With the Check Drug Cost tool, members can quickly check drug costs and find lower-cost options online or by mobile app.
For questions, call CVS Caremark at 1.866.475.7589 or visit www.caremark.com
Specialty medications are unique and require extra attention and support.
- We have partnered with CVS Specialty Pharmacy to provide all ASBAIT members with a highly coordinated, efficient and flexible pharmacy solution for specialty medications.
- With CVS Specialty Pharmacy, members will get the support of a dedicated care team led by specially trained pharmacists and nurses.
- Members will also have the choice to have medications delivered anywhere nationwide or pick them up at any CVS Pharmacy® location.
- They will find ways to keep the members out-of-pocket costs low, too.
Visit www.CVSspecialty.com to learn more. For specialty medication questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to CVS Specialty Pharmacy at 1.800.237.2767.